ANXIETY IS STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND RESILIENCE.
If you live and work with anxiety, you’re not alone. Over 260 million people around the world suffer from it. It’s a debilitating pattern that hijacks your voice and disrupts even the most finely-tuned skills.
Anxiety can make an expert feel like a novice, a professional like an amateur, hiding in the bathroom hoping no one discovers your secret.
It keeps you from achieving the confidence and visibility you need to propel your life and career to the next level.
You may be dealing with anxiety if…
- You feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities in life and at work
- Feelings of panic slow your productivity
- You feel too nervous to speak up in meetings or give presentations
- You regularly suffer from decision fatigue, overthinking, and workload paralysis
- You self-sabotage opportunities to advance at work because you’re afraid to accept a promotion
- You find yourself hiding for fear that too much will be expected of you...and you won’t be able to deliver because you’re already overwhelmed
- You’re chronically underpaid and passed over for promotions because the thought of asking for what you’re worth is paralyzing
- One or more areas of your life feel out of control, and you don’t know where or how to start making it better
- You’re struggling to connect with the people you love because your anxiety is so pervasive
- You want healthier relationships in your life, but you struggle to connect on a deeper level
- You often feel isolated, but you’re too afraid to reach out to anyone
- It feels like everything is resting on your shoulders...and you don’t know how you can keep going like this
- The thought of reaching out for support triggers more anxiety--you just can’t afford the extra time it takes to get the help you need
You’re not alone--but anxiety can make you feel like you are. Even worse, anxiety can make you feel like you should be alone until it passes. And it feeds you the lie that you should continue keeping your struggle a secret.
CONVENTIONAL WISDOM WOULD SEND US TO YEARS OF EXPENSIVE, TIME-CONSUMING THERAPY SESSIONS.
BUT WE DON’T HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT!
Instead, we decide to tough it out. Besides, no one really needs to know how many times a day we struggle with that debilitating feeling of panic...right?
The problem is, anxiety has a sneaky way of pervading every part of our lives. So while we may think we’re sucking it up and charging forward in spite of it, anxiety’s in the background pulling the strings.
It starts to dictate our decisions. Reducing resilience. Eventually, it leads to poor choices that cripple us rather than propelling us forward.
And then comes the shame. Shame that we had anxiety in the first place. Shame that it’s led to decisions that hurt us, our jobs, and our relationships. Most of all, it leads to shame that we didn’t get help sooner.
...And then, anxiety feeds us another lie: if we tell someone how long we’ve been dealing with this, they’re going to shame us for keeping it a secret.
What will they think?
THE PLACE ANXIETY GOES TO DIE
The truth is, anxiety can’t thrive in the community. Surrounding yourself with encouraging people with similar experiences can provide you with the comfort, support, and accountability that simply don’t exist when we try to go it alone.
To kill our anxiety, we have to set the shame aside and jump headfirst into a group of people who get us. Who know what it’s like to struggle with the same kinds of issues we do.
Healing happens best together. Working through our anxious moments with an understanding, supportive community can be the key to breaking the pattern.
AN UPLIFTING COMMUNITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS...
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE
Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient is a small group coaching program that will help you take control of your anxiety and build resilience so you can get a handle on your life again.
The resilience-boosting exercises, coaching, and community in the Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient program can help you:
- Replace fear with confidence
- Raise your self-esteem and self-worth
- Lower your stress level and manage anxiety
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm
- Drop the perfectionism and self-doubt
- Let go of toxic shame and guilt
- Learn to be responsive rather than reactive
- Gain increased control over your emotions
- Learn how to keep your body healthy to master doubt and stress
- Train your brain to push through adversity
- Turn stress into a beneficial tool for achievement
- Create a crystal-clear vision for your life
- Set and achieve goals that bring you closer to that vision
- Boost your overall life satisfaction
Each group is made up of 4 to 8 like-minded women who are also experiencing anxiety and are ready to break through the overwhelm and take bold steps forward in their lives to be resilient.
The Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient program will give you tools to help you take control of your anxiety, build confidence, attract and maintain stronger relationships, and create unstoppable momentum in your life.
During this 6-month coaching experience, you’ll get:
- Two group coaching sessions with me every month
- Methods you can begin implementing immediately to adjust your mindset, breakthrough limiting beliefs, feel less overwhelmed, and nurture your self-worth
- Simple, quick exercises you can complete in about 15 minutes each week
- Neuroscience- and research-backed lessons and homework that will help you retrain your brain
- Access to 24/7 virtual support
- Lasting relationships you can take with you after the program has ended
Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient is a journey toward the greater self-confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem you need to achieve your goals and get through the tough times, resilient and stronger.
Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient’s specialized, resilience-building strategies are surprisingly simple to use and easy to integrate into your busy life. And the time commitment is small, at only 2-5 minutes per day.
This science-backed approach changes the neural pathways in your brain; the more you practice, the more significant the changes will be.
You’ll quickly build resilience skills that are easy to access when you need them most. Need to give a presentation while teleworking and handling the kids? Another three weeks in social distancing? You’ll be ready.
Building resilience will help you achieve greater well-being and optimism in your life, establish and maintain stronger, longer-lasting relationships, and even improve your mental health*, including the anxiety and stress you’re experiencing now.
A supportive community and healthy relationships are essential to success in all areas of life. When you’re doing life with a group of people who are on the same journey as you are, you’ll build inspired relationships that will last a lifetime.
* This group is not appropriate for individuals who require specialized mental health care. Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient is not a substitute for mental health treatment from a medical professional.
Once you’ve reserved your spot in the group, we’ll speak via phone to get you started. You’ll complete a quick, 3-minute assessment, and we’ll have a follow-up call to discuss your results before the group coaching begins.
Throughout the 6-month coaching period, you’ll complete your daily resilience activities (2-5 minutes per day). You’ll meet with me and your fellow group members twice a month for coaching and support--and, of course, to celebrate your wins together.
Finally, during your last month, you’ll retake your assessment to see how you’ve grown. Then, We’ll have a final one-on-one call to discuss your results.
What My Clients Are Saying…
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the program take place?
Everything is online; no travel required.
How much time do I need to commit?
Rather than spending hours trying to change your life, you will spend 2-5 minutes a day on your daily resilience activities. That's about 15 minutes per week throughout the 6-month program.
You also have the option to complete additional activities if you choose. Your learning activities are personalized to you. Included in the program are two group coaching sessions with me each month.
What will I learn?
The program covers the six building blocks of resilience: Vision, Composure, Reasoning, Tenacity, Collaboration, and Health. You will receive individualized daily tasks designed for just for you.
Each month, a different block opens up for you to learn. Each week, you'll spend 2-5 minutes a day chatting or watching videos as you learn information in each of the 6 building blocks.
How does the platform know what daily tasks I need?
Your daily activities are based on the chat questions you answer each day. You earn points for the daily activities you complete. Each day, a new task unlocks for you.
When you begin the program, you’ll fill out an assessment that will help to determine your initial activities.
How long does the assessment take?
The assessment takes only 3 minutes to complete. There are 16 questions in total. After you complete your enrollment, I will send you an email with the link to take the assessment.
When will I receive the results of my assessment?
I'll provide you with the report on during a personal one-on-one call. It will show you where you are right now in each resilience-building block, and the direction you need to travel to improve.
You will take the assessment again near the end of the 6 months, and I'll also provide you the results in a personal one-on-one phone call so you can see for yourself how much you’ve improved. You will notice the skills, habits, and confidence you've built before taking the assessment the second time.
Will this program work for me if I’m outside North America?
Absolutely. The virtual coaching program is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week right from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You will be scheduled with a group you meet with virtually.
All group meetings take place on Zoom.com. You can access Zoom on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. I will send you the link along with the password.
When does Ditch Anxiety & Be Resilient begin?
The group is scheduled to start soon.
What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept all common credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- We cannot accept checks or invoices at this time.
What if I still have questions?
No worries, click here to send me a message. I'll be glad to answer any other questions you may have.